Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 100A fuse rating. Our compact Maxi® Master Fuse Block is easy to install and allows you to accurately fuse your amplifier. A beefy self-tapping ground screw is also included to help you achieve a solid ground. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper.
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 800 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Terminals and connections are Nickel-plated for excellent power transfer
- MAXI Fuse holder offers ideal protection for mid-powered systems
- True-to-Gauge cables meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
- Self-Tapping Ground Screw to ensure a high-integrity ground connection for optimal amplifier performance
- 19 ft. of 4 AWG Frosted-blue power cable
- 3 ft. of 4 AWG Clear ground cable
- 20 ft. of 18 AWG Blue remote turn-on wire
- 4 AWG In-line MAXI fuseholder (XD-MFB-MAXI)
- 80 Amp MAXI fuse
- 1 Self-Tapping Ground Screw
- 2 Phillips 3mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 Firewall Grommet for 4 AWG Wire
- 8 in. (20 cm) Black Nylon Cable Ties (6pcs.)
- 4 mm Hex Wrench
- UPC: 699440903554
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 90355
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.