- 5-channel car amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm: 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohm bridged: 150 watts RMS x 2 + 300 watts RMS x 1
- CEA-2006 compliant
- 4-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Fast Switching, Low Impedance Direct Fets
- Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass Crossover
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Fuse rating: 20A x 4
- 10-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-7/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Fairfax, VA
Incredible overachieving amp! It's truly incredible what this amp can do in such a small package. I've got mine installed under the passenger seat of a 5-door VW GTI and it fit perfectly. The amp's output is perfect for the vehicle. It's Paired up with and Alpine CDA-117, Rainbow IQ 3way components and an IDQ D4 v3. Sounds incredible! Most balanced system I've ever owned!.
Note! Do not run this amp at 2ohms it may be stable but does not sound as good running at 2ohms. At least that's my experience...
willie From lemoore, ca
|This little amp is powerful as hell. It never gets hot or shuts down. I bought it on another website for cheaper. It is worth every penny.|
Mark From Montana
|I tried to buy this amp here, but it turned out to be back ordered. When I called to check on it, they told me it was no longer being produced. So I called Alpine, who told me that it definitely was still being built. They also said that this site is not an authorized dealer and that warranties for equipment bought here would not be honored. Anyway, I ended up buying the separate Alpine units for less money than this one costs. They do the same thing but occupy more space, so that's a consideration. Not sure what to think about OnlineCarStereo, though.|