- Premier PRS Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 400 watts x 1 (Normal Mode)
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 600 watts x 1 (Normal Mode)
- RMS Power @ 4-Ohms: 150 watts x 1 (High Current Mode)
- RMS Power @ 2-Ohms: 300 watts x 1 (High Current Mode)
- RMS Power @ 1-Ohms: 600 watts x 1 (High Current Mode)
- Max power output: 1200 watts x 1
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) MOSFET power supply
- Selectable Bass Boost with Wired Bass Remote
- LED power indicator
- Selectable Bass EQ (0,6,9,12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Multi-Amplifier Synchronization System (MASS)
- Full custom-made power supply capacitor bank
- Externally bridgeable/stackable
- Speaker-level inputs with included high-level to RCA adapter
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Compression-type speaker terminals
- Balanced isolator input circuit
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- Dimensions: 11-15/16"L x 7-11/16"W x 2-3/16"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jonathan From tucker
This is by far the best amplifier I have ever owned, they puch my JL Audio 12w7ae-3 12" subwoofers tot eh fullest. A friend of mine put me onto this amplifier, and I am so happy he did as my previous kicker amp was crap compared to this one. This amp has never overheated or had any otehr malfunction over the many years I have now owned it, If you want real qualityu sound this is the only way to go. All of the specifications above are dead on.
Thomas From Sf,Cal.
|Fantastic Amp! I'm running 2 4 ohm Boston G1 12" woofers. I'm replacing a Kicker amp. I was a little bummed at first because I had to run in High current mode. It specs out for a 2 ohm load in normal mode but I guess the Boston's are coming in lower than 2 ohms? Anyway, in high current mode it's half the wattage! but after a few weeks of tweeking, I've found this amp Hits like theres no tomorrow. Very clean sound! And lots of control over the woofer. I'm very pleased with this one! Puts my old Kicker ZX750.1 to same!!
EDDIE From LOS ANGELES CA
|I HAVE THIS AMP PUSHING A 12"FOSGATE PUNCH HX2 OLD SCHOOL SUB IN A PORTED CUSTOM BOX ALL I CAN SAY I HAVE REPLACED MY BACK WINDOW "TWICE" THIS AMP IS WORTH EVERY PENNY|