- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 55W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 75W x 4
- THD 0.04% (rated power at 4 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise (dBA) 105dBA
- Built-in electronic crossover
- Built-in variable bass boost
- Dynamic Bass Optimization Circuit
- Full-Range PREAMP Outputs
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 18-9/16" x 10-3/8" x 2-1/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
HT From St Louis
I just had this amp installed, with four Pioneer D series 6x8 in the doors, Kenwood 1" tweets upfront, a Pioneer 10" shallow sub with enclosure, and the Ford stock reciever. It sounds great!!! There is no discernible distortion from the head unit at all up to half way on the volume. I haven't pushed it past that point because it is super loud in the truck. The installer guys said it was really loud/clear and were very impressed with the amp that they don't carry.