- 12" Power Series Subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
- Plus One Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Die-cast frame
- Stitched-in tinsel leads
- Tinsel wire protector
- Rubber surround
- Moderate Q design
- Vented polepiece
- Voice-coil diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Mounting depth: 5-7/8" (149mm)
- Cutout diameter: 11-1/16" (281mm)
- Sealed box volume: 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerome From LA
|I like the sound quality of these subs. They don't just put out a lot of noise at high levels. I have four of them so they're plenty loud, and plenty clear.|
keith From sioux falls
|These subs are a great value. They pound REALLY!!! hard. I would buy these again in a heart beat..I currantly have them hooked up to a Rockford amp pushing about 750rms! only word of caution these subs need custom box. the mounting rim is almost 15in wide..They will not fit in a standed 12inch box. other wise they ROCK!!!!|
Michael From Colorado Springs, Co
|Ive had my setup for 2 years and its still going strong. Im powering the sub by a kenwood kac7252 wired to 4 ohms running at 500 watts rms, in a vented 2.4 cu ft box, it sounds amazing, deep hard hitting bass that lasts for years.|