- 12" Power Series Subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar-impregnated paper cone with Hi-roll rubber surround
- Plus One Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Die-cast frame
- Stitched-in tinsel leads
- Tinsel wire protector
- Rubber surround
- Moderate Q design
- Vented polepiece
- Voice-coil diameter: 3" (76mm)
- Mounting depth: 5-7/8" (149mm)
- Cutout diameter: 11-1/16" (281mm)
- Sealed box volume: 1.00 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerome From LA
|I like the sound quality of these subs. They don't just put out a lot of noise at high levels. I have four of them so they're plenty loud, and plenty clear.|
keith From sioux falls
|These subs are a great value. They pound REALLY!!! hard. I would buy these again in a heart beat..I currantly have them hooked up to a Rockford amp pushing about 750rms! only word of caution these subs need custom box. the mounting rim is almost 15in wide..They will not fit in a standed 12inch box. other wise they ROCK!!!!|
Michael From Colorado Springs, Co
|Ive had my setup for 2 years and its still going strong. Im powering the sub by a kenwood kac7252 wired to 4 ohms running at 500 watts rms, in a vented 2.4 cu ft box, it sounds amazing, deep hard hitting bass that lasts for years.|