- G Series Class A/B Six-Channel System Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 75 watts x 6 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 100 watts x 6 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohm: 150 watts x 3 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 200 watts x 3 at 14.4 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 55 watts x 6 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 75 watts x 6 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohm: 110 watts x 3 at 12.5 volts
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 150 watts x 3 at 12.5 volts
- Differential-balanced inputs
- On-board Crossover
- Variable low-Pass/high-Pass configurable filter (frequency selection from 50-200 Hz)
- Pass-through type Preamp Output
- 8 AWG wire speaker output connection
- +12 volt and Ground (Up to 4 AWG wire)
- +6 dB fixed frequency bass EQ (Channels 5&6 only)
- Optional wired remote bass control (RBC-1)
- 17.70"L x 9.25"W x 2.50"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BIG MIKE From FALL RIVER- MASS
|this amps is completly nasty in every aspect.i recently bought one and i think in my opinon they sound better than the jl 300/4 slash series amps .now im not knocking any amps ive been a jl consumer for many years ive owend all there slash series amp at one point.but whats different that i like is first it can do six channels vs four and these amps are unregulated power supply which means if u have enough power they will sound louder.and i can power my center channel front and rear speakers from on amp vs two amps saves on weight and current draw in the vechile.there a great buy for the money when i first bough my 300/4 amps they were 600 dollars each.and the amps sound identical in sound quality tested the higs on a real time anilizer meter and the results were the same quality .i also tested for distortion using a pink and white noise microphone and they tested almost identical.so in my opinion the human ear could not tell the difference|