The SWR-M100's high excursion capabilities mean deep, high-output bass for great on -water performance, no matter where it is installed.
- High Excursion for deep, high output bass
- Infinite Baffle Design for widest application
- Custom high-strength polypropylene frame
- High AMplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround (Pat. Pend)
- CRC Motor Structure (Patented)
- 4-Ohm Impedance
- Thermal Management System
- Integrated Insert & Spade Terminals
- Hidden Screw Mounting & Grille Design
- Waterproof Rubber Mounting Gasket Included
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276621009
- Weight: 17.6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sb From So cal
|I put 3 of these on my boat with a 6 channel amp running 250 watts rms to each speaker. Sound is great! Clean, crisp, deep bass the price and sound is right from these speakers|
shane From west palm beach fl
|great speakers thumps hard but jl audio is much better than these with same 600 watt pioneer amp blowing alpine wen amp is half way up|