- Copolymer cone woofer
- Foam surround
- Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling
- Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
- Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
- 2" 4-Layer dual 4 ohm voice-coil
- 1-3/4" Peak-to-peak excursion for deep, accurate, and powerful bass
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Sheboygan
|Ive got 2 of these in 96 Ford Taurus and they POUND!
They sound better than my 2 Mtx's and yet the Mtx's were 12s!
They pound harder and than 12 and cost a lil bit more depending what you want. I prefer Spl and thats what these Bostons give me.
ALTHOUGH- the bostons i have i did not buy from this site, but they are the same so i figured id spread the words out for those unsure buyers.
BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON!|