- Copolymer cone woofer
- Foam surround
- Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling
- Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
- Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
- 2" 4-Layer dual 4 ohm voice-coil
- 1-3/4" Peak-to-peak excursion for deep, accurate, and powerful bass
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Sheboygan
|Ive got 2 of these in 96 Ford Taurus and they POUND!
They sound better than my 2 Mtx's and yet the Mtx's were 12s!
They pound harder and than 12 and cost a lil bit more depending what you want. I prefer Spl and thats what these Bostons give me.
ALTHOUGH- the bostons i have i did not buy from this site, but they are the same so i figured id spread the words out for those unsure buyers.
BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON!|