The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs. The C2-350x system features 3.5-inch (90 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- 3.5" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- RMS: 50 watts per pair / 25 watts each
- Top-mount depth: 1.50"
- Cutout Dimensions: 3.19"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 83.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 40 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Polyether Foam Surround
- 0.75" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Natural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor
- 2-way 3-1/2" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with polyether foam surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- built-in crossover network
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 10-40 watts RMS (75 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 130-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440996112
- Weight: 4
- Sku: 99611
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
CG From South Florida
|Installed these in dash of my 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 last night. They're great. In fact, they're almost too great because now I can't hear any of the other speakers in my truck. Great highs with no distortion.|