The C3-650 system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with oversized 1.2-inch (30.5 mm) voice coils, mineral-filled polypropylene cones and injection-molded polymer baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The C3 tweeters are built with 1-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver powerful, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. They can also be mounted onto the woofers in a coaxial format using the included fixtures. C3 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
- 6.5" Evolution C3 Series 2-way Convertible Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts per channel
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Injection-molded Polymer Basket
- 1.20" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.0" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Convertible Drivers: Coaxial or Component
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Fixed Angle Flush-Mount, Surface-Mount and Coaxial-Mount Systems (Tweeter)
- 2-way crossover networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass filters
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors w/ Air-Core Inductors
- 4-Position Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- 3-position Mid-range Presence Control
- Polyswitch tweeter protection
- Black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo Included
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.55"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.71"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.875"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- glass-filled polymer frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with adjustments for coaxial or separate tweeter placement, and 4-position tweeter level
- tweeter mounts for separate or coaxial installations included
- phase plug provided when tweeter mounted separately
- power range: 25-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- UPC: 699440990226
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99022
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kelly From Garland, TX
|These speakers sound great! With a good quality amp these will sound crystal clear and get very loud. I have the mtx td75.4 running them now and it sounds pretty good but not enough power. I've used the alpine pdx line too and they sounded even better. Definitely worth the cost!|