- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC and WMA
- Supertuner IIID with 18FM/6AM presets
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- EEQ (3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset tone curves)
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- iPod Ready: Direct connection through USB
- Front-panel auxiliary input
- Rear-panel auxiliary input: USB connection allows connection to portable media devices such as an iPod and other MP3 players
- CD Changer controls
- iPod USB direct connectivity via standard iPod-to-USB connection cable
- USB to iPod wire also included
- Detachable face
- OEL (Organic Electro Luminescence) display
- Wireless remote control included
- Blue button lighting
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Wayne From Canada
|Purchased this head unit after being out of car audio for over 14 years. What a great unit for the price! Does everything I need and more. Hooked up to stock speakers and made my Hondy sound like it had a custom system installed. All features are fairly easy to access and upgradable too. Installed a JL amp and sub with some mids and highs hooked up to this unit. Outstanding! Only thing I wish it had was a raised key on the remote to find buttons without looking. Starting to get used to the button location now.|