- Max Power (1 OHM) 3000W x 1
- RMS Power (1 OHM) 2400W X 1
- RMS Power (2 OHMS)1600W X 1
- RMS Power (4 OHMS) 1000W X 1
- Switchable Input Sensitivity: 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
- Switchable Phase Shift (0-180º)
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18dB)
- Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Subsonic Filter (15-40Hz) on BB2400.1 and BB1400.1
- Low Level Inputs and Outputs
- Heavy Duty Set-Screw Style Terminals
- Illuminated Logo
- Strapping Capability: Strap two amps together for twice the power
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100dB
- Dimsensions: 21-3/4”L x 2”H x 6-7/8”W
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Datalink cable for strapping amps
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dennis From Oklahoma
I have 1 of these pushing 2 Kicker CVX 12's @ 2 ohms and it is all they want, definitely got power. I am running 1 ga. wire, 290 amp alternator, 2 batteries, & a 20 farad capacitor. You definitely need to have correct electrical or these amps will fry if pushed hard!!!
keegan From iowa
i prevously had this amp hooked up to what i thought was 2 15 in jl w6s this amp beat the hell out of them then after 2 months they blew then i found out they was only jl wos lol for being wos it made those bang now i have an origional diamond audio tdx and thinking of running 2 of these badboys to it but havnt for sure settled on this amp or another 1
Ricco Ratliff From Columbus, Ohio
this amp is decent. i have the birth sheet with the amp and it tested 2045 watts rms at 1 ohm. i have it on a fi btl 18 and the woofer could definitely use another one. so i give it an 8. and it also needs to have a different mounting set up. the feet break off very easily must mount the amp flat or you will definitely see the feel broke off of it.