- 28% more cone area than round woofers
- Stamped steel basket w/ rolled edges
- Aluminum voice coil former
- Direct wire terminal design
- Injection molded polypropylene dust cap
- Clear TPX honeycomb cone
- Multi-roll NBR rubber surround
- Vented back plate
- Suspension integrated tinsel leads
- Mounting Depth: 7.375"
- Cutout Diameter: 11.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From Klamath Falls, OR
I have one of these and it sounds good...not quite as much bass as I had hoped, but still sounds good on most music! Mine was rated at 650rms (I've seen these subs rated between 500rms and 700rms manufactured at different times and what not) and I'm running it off of a STL1.1200D running 700rms at 2ohms.
BLOCK-BEATER From Mongtomery,Al 36104
|The best square sub-woofer out there, The kicker L7 doesn't have nothing on these sound stream woofers.I have 4 of these in the trunk of my car, it's beatin so hard it shattered my back window and broke the trunk on my car,they did all of this to my 1980 buick electra. these things is ridiculous.("Man my trunk be beatin the block down, like it's Chris Brown. yeah you know what it is main").|