- Power output:
- 800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 1000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohms
- Midnight blue finish w/ brushed accents
- Regulated MOSFET puls width modulated power supply
- Three-way protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Twin stack technology (strap amps together for double power)
- Delayed on/off circuit
- Variable crossovers
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- 180 degree phase control
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB
- Damping factor: >300
- Signal voltage: 200mV-6V
- Harmonic distortion: 0.50%
- Direct wire 4ga. power, 8ga speaker terminals
- Dimensions: H: 2" x W: 8" x L: 20.875"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
james From florida
This amp is great I had to write a review for this amp because this amp is a beast! i hvae two alpine type rs and is pounds the living heck outta them. The amp stays cool for a long time never been hot since i had it. and yes it reall y does do 1000rms. GET THIS AMP!!!!!!
Steve From Orange
|HITS HARD AND CLEAN
If you like the lowest bass possible from your system, this amp will reproduce it. Jennifer Lopez’s “Jenny from the Block” has a low bass line that this amp plays louder that it does the higher bass note that immediately precedes it. Now that’s DEEP bass! It has an SMT cooling fan built in that keeps it at optimum working temperature. I ran it for an hour at maximum volume and it was just warm to the touch and absolutely no perceivable distortion. At 15.35 x 8.07 x 2.36 inches the overall size is reasonable; there are three 35 amp fuses and a dash mountable subwoofer level control. I have it pushing a Soundstream Reference R1-15. If this power range is what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed.