375W RMS x 1 Channels @ 4 ohm
750W RMS x 1 Channels @ 2 ohm
1500W RMS x 1 Channels @ 1 ohm
- System stability with oversized Pulse Width Modulation PWM digital power supplies
- High-speed MOSFET output devices for superior sound performance
- Ultra-flexible and variable adjustable active crossover network
- Bass equalizer circuit up to +12 dB
- 24dB subsonic filter (mono amplifiers)
- Full-range preamp outputs for easy daisy chaining
- Tandem core toroidals for extreme ruggedness
- High-grade electrical components
- MB Quart logo with illuminating red rectangle symbol
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
trenton From temple city, ca
|this amp really is a beast! it'll easily power subs with at least 1000 rms watts since this amp has a regulated power supply, plus with all the fins on all sides of the amp, it hardly gets hot.
I used to have a lanzar 1400d amp and even though it had an internal fan, that amp used to get hot and not perform as well.|
larry From new orleans
|i have a camry and i got 2 12's Re Audio SX and this amp push them they beat so hard but bout to upgrade everything real good ass bass amp i paid 320 for mine so good ass deal its worth it|