- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Stitched NBR surround
- Die-cast, stamped aluminum basket
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Rubber magnet boot
- ALDS (Asymmetrical Linear Drive System)
- Flat progressive spider
- Extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
- Exclusive spider plateau venting cooling system
- 2.4" High temperature dual 4 ohms voice coil
- 93oz. Magnet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352821
- Weight: 29.5
- Sku: 7515-44
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
omar miranda From fresno ca.
|MTX THUNDER ROUND 7515-44 .....DEFINITELY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!.... I HAD AN SA-15D4 RATED @600 RMS TOO IN A PORTED ENCLOSURE PUSHED BY A DD CM600 @ 2 OHM LOAD AND SOUNDED VERY NICE BUT THIS MTX IS LOUDER WITH NO DISTORTION HIT THE LOWS WITHOUT LOSING THE HIGHS...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!|
brian From Louisville,Ky
|I have 2 of these in a custom sealed box in my tahoe and they slam|