- Plus One (patent pending) woofer cones
- Computer-optimized voice matched passive crossover
- My-Ti (Mylar/titanium composite) tweeters
- I-Mount tweeter mounting system
- True Four Ohm - GTO Series speakers can be safely driven by any head unit
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerry From Ontario, Canada
Purchased these speakers to fit in the back of my 2011 Hyundai Accent. Soud is great for an inexpensive speaker. Hooked them up to my JL Audio amp an boom...way better sound. These speakers really pound for a 6x8. Buy with confidence.
B-DIZZEL From STP MN
|Bought these baby's for my Taurus and they SCREAM Mids and High are crystal clear even on MAX volume, The lows are good but once they get into HIGH volume the lows get muddy but what do you expect from 50hz lol over all awesome speaker for the money.Buying a 6 1/2in set for the front to match!!!|
Thomas From Toronto
|Very well balanced speaker and great bass depth. I am so impressed that I am buying a second pair for the rear of my truck. May not even have to add a sub as these things really pound hard and clear and cheap as hell. Don't forget the dynamat and a quality amp to properly feed these monsters!|