- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Unique Design with just 3" Mounting Depth
- Small Enclosure Use (0.45 Cubic Feet)
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Double Cone with Air Suspension Control System
- Surround: 3-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround with M-shape Cross-section
- Voice Coil: Aluminum 6 Layer, Long Voice Coils
- Voice Coil Wire: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): None (Air Suspension Control System)
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Strontium
- Basket Design: Cast Aluminum Basket
- Gasket: Rubber
- Wire Terminals: Silver Spring Compression Terminal
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Don From Dallas, Texas
|I put these in a Bass Slammer box for a 04 F-150. Wow, they hit harder than I ever would have imagined. Excellent low frequency response. This is the way to go if your tight on space or not!|
J-Rod From Hillsboro
|Just installed a second sub and now I can feel the subs litterally punch me in the chest. My hair will dance everytime the bass hits. Great tone and they can handle high power all day long no sweat.|
J-Rod From Hillsboro, Oregon
|I just insalled one of these in my ranger. I was using there ts-sw1241d and the difference is a factor of wow. Hits very hard and has an unbeleivable tone. I cannot tell it is a shallow mount sub. I love pioneers new basolt fiber cones. Nothing else comes close to comparing to the basalt line of speakers. Amazing|