- 125W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 150 watts rms x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 300W RMS x 2 [bridged[ @ 4 ohms
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 hz, 12db per octave)
- Bass boost: 0-12 db
- Frequency response: 10 hz to 75 khz
- Non-stop thermal protection ciruitry
- Class-d amplifier design
- Differential balanced speaker-and preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Fuse rating: 40a x 2
- 7-1/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 13"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bill Brooks From Missouri
|This my first experience with Infinity amps. So far i like what i see and hear. I have this powering my front stage of 6.5 CDT components and image tweets and a Memphis 10" sub. The Cdts love power and the Kappa four provides it. The Memphis sub sounds great.
I replaced two amps with the Kappa four and my system hasn't sounded better.
The Kappa four is simple to install with its small footprint, and adjusting is easy.