- 50 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms Bridged/Mono
- 57 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohms 0 degrees Res
- 85 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohms 0 degrees Res
- Number of Channels: 2
- Efficiency (average): 60% @ 4-Ohm / 54% @ 2-Ohm
- High-Pass (HP): 80Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Low-Pass (LP): 50Hz-250Hz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Tone Controls - Punch Bass: 0dB to +12dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output - Low Level: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Screw terminal barrier strip
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Visual Indicators: Power Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Dimensions: 2.40" x 7.67" x 11.54"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dave S. From PA
|I had this amp bridged and powering 1 P1 12 inch rockford sub and it was amazing! Now i have it powering two JL 6x9's. Don't be fooled by the low price. This truly is an amazing Amplifier.|