- Converts and filters high-level factory speaker wires into ultra-clean unbalanced (RCA) low-level signals to an aftermarket amplifier
- High Level Inputs: Accepts all types of high-level input signals including floating ground type, low and high voltage speaker wires
- Audio Signal Sense: Speaker audio signal detection automatically turns on the controller and the amplifier (MX-1 has both remote wire and signal sense capabilities)
- Parametric Bass EQ: Provides a wide array of subwoofer output signal shaping controls to enhance bass response and sound quality including Bass Boost, adjustable Bandwidth (wide and narrow), Low Pass and Subsonic Filter
- Clipping Indicators: Visual clipping indicators provide indication of damaging clipped signals to help protect the subwoofer and amplifier. Includes pre-clip, soft-clip as well full-clip indicators
- Balanced Line Driver: Ultra-clean DIN variable high-voltage output drives mono amplifiers with BLD input
- Remote Output: Built-in amplifier circuit activates any aftermarket +12 volt amplifier upon radio activation
- Bass Remote: Included bass remote featuring built-in clipping indicators allows direct bass control from in-dash or under-dash
- Input and Output Level Control: The system provides high level input and output level (gain) control for both full range and subwoofer signals
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.