- Steering Wheel Remote Control included, with Call Answer and Hang-Up buttons
- Twin Beam Microphone for exceptional clarity
- Full Dot OEL Display (192 x 48 pixels)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Dual USB (rear x2)
- HD Radio, XM, and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA Hi-Volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Display Off Mode
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Audio Streaming Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Control Profile (AVRCP)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt From Milwaukee
|After using the Pioneer DEH-P8600MP for a couple years it just stopped working altogether, so I wanted to get something with bluetooth and a USB port. The 7100BT is a great deck but doesn't have nearly as many audio features as the 8600MP. If your a true audiophile and want more audio options go with something else. If you can put up with a 7 band equalizer and only one HPF then go with the 7100BT Overall, great head unit, just lacks some of the features the 8600mp had.|
Dmitry From Russia
|Just got it.
Very good sound for build-in amplifier.
Works perfectly with my Qtek S200. Both as phone and as sound source.
Display is a little bit too bright in dump mode. Wish it had manual light adjustment.
Interface needs a bit of learning.
Only one thing I do not like -- blue lights. I would prefer white or amber.|
Chris Mark From abbotsford,bc,canada
|I have owned most of the top pioneer decks, and this one is by far the absolute best. The built in bluetooth works amazing, i had all my windows and my sunroof open driving at 140 kph and the person i was talking to said it was still super clear. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DECK !!!|