- 60 Watts RMS
- 120 Watts Max
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- PEI dome tweeter
- Configuration: 2-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Diameter: 5"x7" (127mm x 178mm)
- Midrange Depth: 2.20"(56mm)
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: n/a - tweeter has built-in crossover
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included: No
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Includes 6"x8" adapter plate
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
R. Baumann From St. Louis, MO
|These are by far the best speakers for the money. I have installed these and RF 6.75" coaxil speakers with a 8" RF sub and a 5-channel amp. Great sounding mids and highs. These things get LOUD with any distortion. For $49.00 these obviously are not the best sounding speakers, but these things are incredible for this price.|
john From arkansas
|By far the best speakers ive ever owned. i also have the kenwood 1682ie in the front doors those are also amazing 6 1/2" speakers. These things scream. I run them with no bass because i have 2 kicker solo barics to take care of that. But the speakers did have really good bass when i had it turned on. Highly recomended for the price you cant beat them.|