The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for 2-ohm impedance to work with a mono sub amp, or for 8-ohm impedance if you're using multiple subs. The P2D4-8 sub works equally well in a sealed or ported enclosure, so you can choose the kind of bass you want for your system.
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 500 watts
- RMS: 250 watts
- Mounting Depth: 4.76"
- Cutout Diameter: 7.13"
- Magnet Weight: 49 oz
- Frequency Response: 43 - 250 Hz
- Xmax: 7.7mm
- Sensitivity: 83 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Recommended power range: 125 - 300 watts RMS
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Flex-fit™ Mounting pattern
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- High modulus Kevlar™ re-inforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST™ Santoprene™ surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2.25" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex™ insulating re-inforcement collar
- Die-Cast aluminum soft-touch painted trim ring allows for optional integrated grill
- Stamped Mesh Grille Insert Available: Rockford Fosgate P2P3G-8
- [Rockford Fosgate P2 Series]
- 8" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar® reinforced paper cone
- Santoprene surround
- hybrid StampCast basket provides strength while minimizing weight and resonance
- power range: 75-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 39-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.3 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-13/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.2-0.3 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332662
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.