- 130 Watts Max
- 65 Watts RMS
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- PEI dome tweeter
- Configuration: 3-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Diameter: 6"x8"(152mm x 203mm)
- Midrange Depth: 2.28" (58mm)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 24kHz
- Crossover: Tweeter has built-in crossover
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included: No
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dennis Chase From Meridian, Idaho
|I have a 93 Ford Ranger w/265,000 miles on it. I didn't want to drop a wad of cash on speakers, as I don't know "How" long the truck will last. I purchased the P1683 speakers and installed them myself with no problems. They sound great. Bass is there but, definitely not enough for "Bass Heads". Totally impressed with these speakers!|
Al B From Windsor, Canada
I needed 4 speakers to replace the ones in my doors, and I decided to go with these instead of the power series because I wanted 3 way speakers for the highs. You would never know that these were not top of the line speakers. I have no problem dialing them up to match my T1693's. These speakers have been screaming for a year now and sound amazing!!!! Top notch!!!