- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Integrated PVC trim ring
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Mica injected polypropylene cone
- Optimized for both sealed and vented enclosures
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332549
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 11R2D410
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kenneth From Texas
|i have owned a fifteen inch subwoofer and two of these blow that away i have a 1500 watt amp powering two of these in a cheap box i bought off ebay and my truck still shakes apart with them in the bed of it while i sit in the cab sounds just like they are in the cab with me as long as you dont underpower them i believe this is a good subwoofer for any occasion|
Napu From Marrero,La
|10" subs with good performance here.|
Ben From North Carolina
|I bought this product as an experiment. I put it in a ported box tuned to 32hz and pushed it with a Kicker mono 250. I was very impressed with the quality and sound that this product has. I would recommend this to anyone.|