14 watts RMS CEA-2006
- 50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in navigation capability with map coverage of US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Voice control of iPod audio (with optional adapter) and Bluetooth
- MP3/WMA/AAC playback
- High- and low-pass filters
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores missing high-frequency information to compressed music files
- Bass boost
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
- Compatible with satellite radio and Pioneer HD Radio tuner
- Inputs: USB input, SD card slot, rear auxiliary input
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Leland From Alabama
|I love it. For the price; nothing beats it. The Nav is good for planning trips, not so much for discovering places (unless you update the POIs). Navigating the menus is also a bit tricky, but I picked it up quickly. Youtube the model number for a better review.|
Mrs. white From Texas
|this is a great if you know were your going. I got it for the GPS and it sucks. nobody can help you get the maps updated. THis will be a take me back product.|