- Built-in navigation capability with map coverage of US, Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii
- 7" touchscreen
- Voice control of iPod audio (with optional adapter) and Bluetooth
- MP3/WMA/AAC playback
- High- and low-pass filters
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores missing high-frequency information to compressed music files
- Bass boost
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
- Compatible with satellite radio and Pioneer HD Radio tuner
- Inputs: USB input, SD card slot, rear auxiliary input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tundra Man From Atlanta, GA
|After months and months of reviewing in-dash navigation units. I finally went with the Z110. This things is bad and very easy to use. It takes about 4 hours to install at a professional shop, but its worth the time. The sound is awesome. Very little adjustments are needed to have your ears in love. The only thing bad thing I have to say about the unit is Pioneer should have made a remote control optional but then again..... you will want to touch this baby.|