- Mayhem 900 Series Subwoofer
- Cast Aluminum Machine Cut Alpha Basket
- Motor Assembly Heat Sink
- Ultra Light 2-Layer Carbon Fiber,
- Kevlar Cone with Aluminum Dust Cap
- TLTF J-Surround
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex Damper with Spiral-Woven Leads
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input & Output Terminals
- Rated at 2500 Watts RMS
- 93dB Efficiency
- Frequency Response of 30Hz to 900Hz
- 200 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Dual 2-ohm 3" Voice Coils
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 11"
- Through Hole: 10 3/4" Diameter: 14"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shaun From Deltona, FL
|I had 2 MA Audio's but I blown them so I went and bought these....And got Damn now my hair shakes when I put the radio on 12. I am heard 4 blocks away I have set off countless amouts of car alarms and have broken 4 house windows to the best of my knowledge these subs are beast...and I have a Hifonics 2600 watt amp to power them|
pk From seattle wa
|the only thing i can say is wooooooooow
this sub is way more than i expected pushing is in a custom box with a matching 2470 rms watt amp it was unbelivable kills the alpine type x diamond d3 kicker l7 2jbl p1222 this sub is well worth the maoney but you can get cheaper on ebay|
Danny From Marietta, GA
|I ran this sub with a Alphasonik PMA1200. It was Rockford Fosgate box that was
line Xed. First it had blown the sub out of box. So I added 3 more heavy duty screws and later it blew the box apart. I love this company!|