- 2200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 3400W RMS x 1 @ 0.5 Ohm
- Full MOSFET Power Supply
- The worlds first vertical automotive stereo amplifier
- Double side PCB and SMD components
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Monoblock operation
- Gloss black finish w/ brushed accents
- Dash mounted remote gain control
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, short, impedance)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (10-50 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz)
- Subsonic Filter (10-50 Hz)
- Bass boost frequency: 30-90 Hz
- Bass boost level: 0-12 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >85 dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Damping factor: >200
- Frequency response: 10-220 Hz
- Dimensions: 17-3/4"L x 3-5/16"W x 7-1/2"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From Florida
amp burnt up less than a month after the manufactures warranty ran out. until then it was awsome pushing 3 12" Alpine type R's @ .66 ohms. when it worked it was great but not worth it, if it's just gonna burn up 1 year after i get it.
Donny From Orlando FL. area
i have 1 of these pushing TWO solo x 18s at .7 ohms. this thing pushes them to their mechanical limit all the way down to low 11V world. even after several songs at full tilt, the unit isn't as hot as one would expect it to be. they'll even operate down into the 10s according to the SS manual! (not that i recommend discharching that far!) DEFINITELY five stars!!! :)
Fred H From Dallas, Tx
I had never owned any soundstream product but saw how this unit was performing on a few youtube videos and decided to go with it. After setting all the gains this thing really knocks! Have it hooked up to 4 CVX 12's dual 4 ohm in a Ford F150 Supercab. I love it and suggest it to anyone that wants quality sound at an inexpensive price.