An amplifier is required in order to operate this receiver
- CD receiver/preamp with no built-in amplifier
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3, and WMA files)
- Motorized front panel
- Wireless remote
- Copper-plated chassis and gold-plated connectors
- 6-pattern illumination option
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- Multi-band parametric EQ
- High- and low-pass filters
- Subwoofer phase switch
- time alignment
- Multi Harmonizer restores high-frequencies to compressed music
- Circle Surround II simulates 5.1-channel surround soun
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Morris From Monterey C. A,
|Would sound better if there was no iternal E Q outside one like Audio Control D Q X S would be perfect, too much hiss. Pioneer 9800 has no hiss, Eclipse should see what Pioneer has done to solve that problem. If they did those 2 things this unit would be unbeatable.....|
Dan From Wisconsin
|I will NEVER own any other brand after buying this. I had a cd7200 and that was amzing and the screen is easier to see but this is just as great, eclipse has probably the best sound quality in the business. I would recommend this receiver to anyone who has the $$$ it's a excellent product.|