The T1T-S is a great upgrade to your car if you want to add depth, crispness and clarity to your car sound. The T1T-S features 150 watts of maximum power and produces excellent high frequency range.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- 5% tolerance high quality poly-capacitors and air-core inductors
- External audiophile grade component crossover
- On-axis/off-axis tweeter configuration
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Treated fabric dome neo-tweeter with integral suspension
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"(25mm)
- Tweeter Depth: 0.50"(13mm)
- Frequency Response: 3kHz - 22kHz
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 3.0kHz @ 18dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- UPC: 780687329211
- Weight: 3.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Anthony From Louisiana
|They were good for the first few months. Then they blew. Which I felt should have never happened considering the crossover and no I wasn't pushing to much power. Was using a 4 channel amp which was running 8 total speakers. My factory bose speakers and tweeters are still playing on the same amp today.|
Angel purvis From Brunswick ga
|I love these speakers they are so clear but in one set I got I had one that did not work so I used one that was not blown from the set in my car but they sound is awesome|
Brett From Minnesota
|These are the first Rockford speakers I have owned and let me just say that I am very impressed. These aren't top of the line, but they are definitely not at the bottom. The price is a little much for tweeter but once you have a listen you will understand why! These are the best sounding tweeters I have heard, and they get fairly loud! I would recommend putting an amp behind these for the best performance.|