- 5% tolerance high quality poly-capacitors and air-core inductors
- External audiophile grade component crossover
- On-axis/off-axis tweeter configuration
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Treated fabric dome neo-tweeter with integral suspension
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"(25mm)
- Tweeter Depth: 0.50"(13mm)
- Frequency Response: 3kHz - 22kHz
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 3.0kHz @ 18dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Angel purvis From Brunswick ga
|I love these speakers they are so clear but in one set I got I had one that did not work so I used one that was not blown from the set in my car but they sound is awesome|
Brett From Minnesota
|These are the first Rockford speakers I have owned and let me just say that I am very impressed. These aren't top of the line, but they are definitely not at the bottom. The price is a little much for tweeter but once you have a listen you will understand why! These are the best sounding tweeters I have heard, and they get fairly loud! I would recommend putting an amp behind these for the best performance.|
Darron From Fort Lauderdale