- 1" Aluminum dome tweeter
- Injection molded carbon fiber filled polypropylene cone
- StampCast frame structure
- Vast (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) butyl rubber surround
- Priced per pair
- Configuration: 2-Way Full Range
- Midrange Diameter: 6"x8"
- Midrange Depth: 2.60"
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: Built-in tweeter crossover
- High-Pass (HP): 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687329167
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jonas From United States
|I blew out one of my previous rf speakers so I replaced with these. They sound good but I think quality may still be an issue if you stress them at all. One is crackly at certain ranges. I don't need them for bass and that's where I have issues with them, just keep them at a moderate level and you'll be happy.|
Jason From Az
|I have 2 sets of these in my 07 ford five hundred powered with a kenwood DVD head unit. These speakers put out a ton of bass and they sound good doing it. The tweeter sounds a little bright but nothing that some tuning can't handle. Once you get it dialed in, these speakers sound amazing. Everyone should get these.|