- 1" Aluminum dome tweeter
- Injection molded carbon fiber filled polypropylene cone
- StampCast frame structure
- Vast (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) butyl rubber surround
- Priced per pair
- Configuration: 2-Way Full Range
- Midrange Diameter: 6"x8"
- Midrange Depth: 2.60"
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: Built-in tweeter crossover
- High-Pass (HP): 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687329167
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jonas From United States
|I blew out one of my previous rf speakers so I replaced with these. They sound good but I think quality may still be an issue if you stress them at all. One is crackly at certain ranges. I don't need them for bass and that's where I have issues with them, just keep them at a moderate level and you'll be happy.|
Jason From Az
|I have 2 sets of these in my 07 ford five hundred powered with a kenwood DVD head unit. These speakers put out a ton of bass and they sound good doing it. The tweeter sounds a little bright but nothing that some tuning can't handle. Once you get it dialed in, these speakers sound amazing. Everyone should get these.|