The MM6501UM is a dedicated component system for your watercraft needs. By using advanced materials, we have the best of both worlds: reliability and great sound quality. Designed and styled specifically for use in the marine environment, this isn't just a car system labeled for use on a boat. Use it in overhead speaker-cans or installed on your boat, it works great for both!
- Woven glass composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Soft dome weather resistant tweeter
- Stainless steel input terminals
- Built-in sealed crossover assembly
- Carbon composite basket
- Marine certified
- 4 ohms impedance
- 1" Large voice coil
- Neodymium magnet
- Top-mount depth: 2-5/8"
- Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Input Terminals and mounting hardware will not corrode or tarnish.
- Sealed Crossover Assembly is built Into Back of Magnet means there's no need to find room to hide an extra box.
- Passes The Most Rigorous 600 Hours of Salt Fog and UV Testing (ASTM International B117-03 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus and D4329-99 Standard
- Dynamic Balance® Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Neodymium is a rare earth material we use in all MM driver magnets, excluding 461p, that are about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful.
- Carbon Composite Basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight and will not flex.
- Woven Glass Composite Cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio and are weather resistant. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
- Klippel Optimized Components for the best possible performance, even at extreme listening levels.
- Marine Certified Polk MM Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk Audio speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats.
- Large-Diameter Voice Coil (30mm) in drivers increases reliability and power handling capacity.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.