- 300W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 400W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 at 1 ohms
- Monoblock amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 600 watts x 1 (1 ohm), 400 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 300 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 1200 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power.
- 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver- no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Beautiful Functionality
- Adjustable 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover (30-250 Hz).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Master/Slave switch and RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Master/Slave switch allows parallel operation- master amp's gain and crossover settings will be duplicated in "slave" amplifiers for consistent, repeatable settings.
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration or external bridge mono operation.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster included.
- UPC: 747192113636
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.