- 300W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 400W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 at 1 ohms
- Monoblock amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 600 watts x 1 (1 ohm), 400 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 300 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 1200 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power.
- 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver- no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Beautiful Functionality
- Adjustable 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover (30-250 Hz).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Master/Slave switch and RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Master/Slave switch allows parallel operation- master amp's gain and crossover settings will be duplicated in "slave" amplifiers for consistent, repeatable settings.
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration or external bridge mono operation.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster included.
- UPC: 747192113636
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.