- Rubber concealing ring (installed)
- 8 Mounting screws
- Cardboard template
- "eXcelon logo sticker for woofer
- Self-adhesive foam strip
- One 8" SVC Woofer
- "Kenwood" logo sticker for woofer
- Instruction Manual (Eng/Fre/Spa)
- ported box volume: 0.5 cu. ft.
- peak power: 600 watts
- sealed box volume: 0.5 cu. ft.
- cast aluminum basket
- carbon-glass fiber composite cone with butyl rubber surround
- 8" 4-ohm shallow-mount subwoofer
- power range: 50-150 watts RMS
- frequency response: 40-500 Hz
- sensitivity: 78 dB
- mounting depth: 2-3/4"
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Top Mount Depth (inches)
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
||40 - 500 Hz
|Port length (inches)
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Dual Voice Coil
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)
||78 dB at 1 watt
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Port diameter (inches)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 019048183477
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ Bonez From DMV
|This Kenwood KFC-XW800F "Is like that". I've never order a sub this small and wasn't expecting much w/the size I ordered. I was really surprised after installation. Gave me just enough bass where needed.
Damien From Hatboro, Pa
|Good sound quality for the money. I put this sub in my 99 Mercury Mountaineer in the stock sub box after the stock one blew. It was powered by the stock amp. Big improvement over stock sub.|