- 600W Peak Power
- 150W Rated Power
- Carbon-glass fiber composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Super linear spider for maximum control over the woofer's linear motion
- Dual magnet drive
- Removable gasket
- Heat transfer system designed to provide ventilation to keep the woofer cool
- Aluminum-cast basket for long-lasting reliability
- Frequency response: 40 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 78 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 613815579663
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ Bonez From DMV
|This Kenwood KFC-XW800F "Is like that". I've never order a sub this small and wasn't expecting much w/the size I ordered. I was really surprised after installation. Gave me just enough bass where needed.
Damien From Hatboro, Pa
|Good sound quality for the money. I put this sub in my 99 Mercury Mountaineer in the stock sub box after the stock one blew. It was powered by the stock amp. Big improvement over stock sub.|