- 500W x 4 Output at 4 Ohms
- 1000W x 2 Bridged Output at 2 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stable
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable Hi-Pass:40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Low-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Input Level (Gain) Control : 6V-200mV
- Bass Boost Switch:0-18dB
- Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Power & Protection LED Indicator
- Low Level RCA Input : 10K Ohms
- Line Level RCA Output
- Frequency Response : 15 Hz-30K Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- THD:0.1 %
- 2x30 Amp Maxi Type Fuse
- Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation
- Dimensions: 10.63''W x1.78''H x 14.02''L
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jimmy From Florida
|No complaints have used for over a year and a half and not a problem yet. Had 2 10" eminence deltas 2 8s 2 6s and four super tweeters on it for around 6 months and was LOUDDD and clear. Also rigged it up with the amp and a battery in a back pack hooked to the two tens and one horn and played it at spring break on the beach non stop for 8 hours with zero problems|
halfevil From florida
purchased this amp thinking i would need to replace it ina year or two have it running now on my third year and all i can say its that if it does go out on me by now i will come back and bay the exact same one i have never had any problems with this amp loud and clear i am running 2 12" subs and two component speakers. i run this for my trips when i go on the high way for an hour or two and it keeps kicking took me about a full month to set the gains to the corect level. hint start low and you will get the best performace. perfect 10/10.
trevon From lafayette,louisiana
this amp is a beast. i have it running 4 autotek subs. grea amp. never gets hots.