" iPod Input Cable for Pioneer Aftermarket Radios
Connects an iPod to a Pioneer stereo with an aux audio input feature. Provides audio to the radio and supports charging of the iPod battery.
- Plug-and-play installation
- Compatible with Pioneer radios featuring auxiliary audio input on rear
- Routes iPod audio to a Pioneer radio
- Charges iPod battery
- This product does not charge:
- iPod nano? (4th Generation)
- iPod touch? (2nd Generation)
- These models require the purchase of an iSimple?, IS710 ?Re:Volt? Charging Adapter (sold separately)
This cable provides audio and charging. No control or radio display features. "
- UPC: 606523106382
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer