- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz (ZX300.1 fixed at 80Hz), low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8", Length: 12"
- UPC: 713034050919
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
john From ogden, utah
Great little amp. Was skeptical at fist. Never had Kicker. Although kicker is at the top of the industry. I got it pushing 1 Jvc Arsenal 12". Its between 1/4 and a 1/2. And it sounds pretty dang good. Ive got a GTI so it holds the bass in really well. Must buy
Mike From Idaho
|Great Amp loud as hell, all drivers hate me when i come bangin down the road. I pay'd retail so i spent almost 500 for it def great deal. ITs sick as hell|