- Shallow-mount, true high-performance woofer
- Delivers extreme bass with minimum depth
- 2- or 4-Ohm four-layer voice coil for max power handling
- Dark gray modified-spoke cone with bracing for clear bass response
- Ventless solid-pole design for direct mount to enclosure rear wall
- Steel "clearance" adapter plate replaces part of enclosure wall depth to further lessen depth
- High-temp coil wire
- Slender, strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched surround
- Special spring-loaded binding posts for minimizing depth
- Frequency Response (Hz) 25-350
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 4-1/4, 10.8
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 9-3/16, 23.3
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) .8, 22.7
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 3.0, 85
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.75, 4
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049906
- Weight: 11
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cole Emmons From Texas
|Great subs! Got only one hooked up to a 400 rms Rockford fosgate and it bumps in my jeep. Also they don't require alot of air space, so the small box I built fit perfectly in the back. Planing on gettin another and doubling my power. Would definitely recommend them!!|