- For use with audio systems up to 2000 watts
- Heat resistant
- Resistant to heavy vibrations
- Super low ESR
- Packed closely with pure lead plates
- 100% Sealed and maintenance free
- Mount at any angle without the danger of spilling
- Using AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) technology allows the battery to be mounted in any position
- Engineered specifically to meet the needs of a high end audio system
- Designed to be used with ring terminals or a buss bar
- Dimensions: 12" x 8.5" x 6.75"
- UPC: 086429173440
- Weight: 60
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rodrek Miles From San Francisco
|Purchased 3 BT-100, excellent value for 100 reserve amp hours battery of this size. Many installation options and accessories available to customized the precise power connections according to your system needs.|
auto tek 15s bamin From DALLAS TX
|if u need power get this now!!! my alterator went out and 4 2 weeks i could not tell be cause i had my system up and no light flicker then my car went dead i did know what happen untill i crank my car and it started and i used my volt meter to find my alterator went bad!!!!!!! BAD A** BATTERY worth ever penny!!!AND VERY heavy lol get it|
AdamBlackF150 From Gainesville FL
|I have this battery in my engine bay powering my Hifonics BXI2408D and a Rockford Fosgate T5002 and staying at 13.8v. I've also got an HO Alt and the BIG 3 upgrade but this battery was the icing on the cake!!|