- 1 x 1000 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms
- 1 x 2000 Watts Max at 2 Ohms
- 1 x 4000 Watts Max at 1 Ohms
- Bass Boost Circuit
- Variable Phase Shift Control
- Variable Subsonic Filter
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- Anti-Thump Turn-On
- Tri-Mode Configurable
- Soft Turn On/Off
- RCA Line Input and Output
- White Light Illuminated Crossover Control
- Power Protection LED Indicators
- Advanced Protection Circuitry
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- T.H.D: <200.50%
- S/N Ratio: >95dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz- 150Hz?
- Dimensions: 10.47''W x 2.46''H x 16.34''L
- UPC: 68888899901
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From central florida
|Not a bad amp for the money. Works Great and stokes my sub very hard. Can't complain the amp does what need it to do, worth the money if you are on a budget...|
Chip From Wisconsin
I purchased this unit for my son. It worked for a week and a half, then the red protect LED came on. Sent it in for repair. They replaced the Switching transistors. Received it back and reinstalled in vehicle. While setting the unit up after about 20 min, a hissing sound was heard and the whole car filled with smoke. Sent it back in for repair. Again, they had to replace the switching transistors. Received it back and reinstalled. The unit lasted about 2 days and filled the car with smoke again. I am done with this unit and will not buy another Lanzar class D amp. I now ordered a Autotek MM4050.1 sub amp and I hope I have better luck with this one.