- 1 x 3000 Watts RMS @ 4 OHMS
- 1 x 4000 Watts RMS @ 2 OHMS
- 1 x 6000 Watts RMS @ 1 OHM
- Mono Block Subwoofer BIG POWER Amplifier
- 1 Ohm Stable
- MOSFET Power Supply
- PWM(Pulse-Width-Modulated) System
- Glass Epoxy PCB
- Gold plated RCA Inputs
- Gold plated Line outs
- Custom Terminal Block for Speaker Connections
- Thermal,Overload Short Protection
- Variable Low pass Filter (50Hz~150Hz,24dB/Octave)
- Variable Subsonic Filter (15Hz~40Hz,24dB/Octave)
- Phase Control 0-180 degree
- Remote Bass Control
- Input Impedance:10K Ohms
- Soft Turn On/Off
- THD: 0.1%.
- S/N Ratio: 90B
- Input Sensitivity: 200mv~4V
- Freq. Response: 20Hz~250Hz
- Dimensions :10.08'' (W) x 2.12'' (H) x 27.6'' (L)
- UPC: 068888882002
- Weight: 46
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam H. From Florida
This amp pushes my 4 15's PAST their limits yet keeping a clean sound and staying cool at 1 ohm. I'm a fan of the entire opti line I have had 3 of their amps and have been satisfied with their customer service and professionalism.
jmacon From georgia
i've delt with several brands of monoblock amplifiers ranging from 2000 to 7000 watts. if it's either daily ground pounding or SPL competition the lanzar optidrive series amps have been a brand that i've come to trust and depend on when i really want to get down and pound. the sound quality and bass production has been unmatched by any other amp i've used claiming the same and for one company, even more than rated watts. i highly recommend the lanzar optidrive series amps to anyone, whether you're getting started in car audio or a veteran. the amps don't overheat and are not power hogs like most others..try it out and see