- 350 Watts X 2 Micro Amplifier with wire harness
- 2+2 Channel for upto four speaker hookup (87 Watts x 4)
- 3.5mm Stereo Input Jack, Easy? Connection to the Output of Other??? Audio Devices Like CD/MD/Mp3/Ipod, etc
- 3'' Dual Aluminum die cast bullet Speaker
- Kapton Voice Coil
- Pair of clamps Chrome
- Chrome Universal handlebar mount rotary volume control
- Chrome Stainless Universal handlebar audio mount
- 12 Volt T-TAP
- Chrome USB charger
- Easy Chrome Stainless Mounting Brackets and Accessories included
- Speaker Dimensions : 4.8''L x 3.35''W x 3.35''H
- Amplifier Dimensions : 5.71''L x 3.05''W x 1.19''H?
- UPC: 068888899543
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clay From ohio
I just bought this system and it jams its easy to install if you know a little bit about wiring but it sounds great and is loud also distorts a little when turnsed all the way up but overall its a great system. I just wish I could find two additional speakers to match these I cant find them.
2k-king From St. Louis, MO
|Sounds good until you get too loud and it will start to distort. No problems hearing on the highway. Included volume control is a roller switch that seems to be really loud or too low, but it's still new so it may get less touchy over time. Overall better than I expected for a lot less with accesories than what cycle sounds wants for a lot less wattage. Took several hours to install including getting wires tucked away. The inclued handlebar clamps are very difficult to make work but they finally did.|