- Tri-mode operation
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Variable low pass crossover: 40-150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 to +18dB Bass Boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Frequency response: 9Hz - 50kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Max power 2 ohm 1000W X 2
- RMS power 4 ohm 350W X 2
- Bridged power 4 ohm 2000W X 1
- Signal-to-noise ratio 105dB
- THD at RMS output 0.01%
- Damping factor 125+
- Dimensions (16" L x 10" W x 2-1/4" H)
- UPC: 791489000000
- Weight: 12.5375
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John jacob jingleheimeraschmidt From Mchenry
|Great amp! Works awesome on my L7's|
Byte Me From Here
|Yea, I'll give you a review.
This amp died about three months into its use!
For the record, I'm a professional installer and have the trophies to prove.
I do enjoy this brand for the most part but I was listening to my system on a Sunday and on Monday morning, it no longer worked...just like that...dead!
Now, for the record, these amps are indeed worth the money.
The old adage, you get what you pay for so I'm not bitter but just fulfilling the request to give a review on this amp.
Was running it at a 4-ohm load bridged which would have made a 2-ohm load on the amp.
Hakin From Ottawa
|It says 2000watt but my subs constantly cut out and I half to turn my deck off and back on cuz the amp goes in safe mode... Not as good as advertised|