KAC-8105D car amplifier Power Output
- 300W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1000W Max
KAC-8105D car amplifier General Features
- Class D monoblock car amplifier with MOSFET power supply
- LED power indicator
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Short circuit, DC offset, overload, and thermal protection circuitry
- Aluminum die cast heat sink
- Speaker impedance: 2-8 ohm
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 0.2-5 Volts
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (15/25 Hz)
- UPC: 019048186454
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BOSS_OWNZ From California
I have the 2007 model for over 5 years and it still pounds my subs which are now boss subs hard as hell. Kenwood overall makes the best mono block money can by these days I am please with this prices for the new models here.
FLEX_740 From Pittsburgh PA
I got this amp in my 96 Mitsubishi Galant hooked up to 2 kicker comp 12s...DESE MFers SLAP!!...Turning heads is a definate..My order came on the exact date that it said on the tracking information..dont listen to the critics me and my boy both shop on this site not a problem yet..
am From arlington
just put this in my 2010 f150 hooked up to two Infinity tens and it hits hard and sound so smooth with the mb quarts in the doors great price and great amp so far!