- KICKER’s most powerful and advanced round woofer
- Best-sounding, deepest bass from a round woofer
- One-piece, ultra-rigid SoloKon cone with 360-degree back bracing
- T-cut top plate for wider magnetic field and better sounding bass
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Cast-aluminum basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitched, Santoprene surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminal
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz) 18-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 13-13/16, 35
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) .8, 22.7
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters) 3.0, 85.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.25, 35.4
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)- Port Volume Excluded 1.75, 49.6
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034049784
- Weight: 23
- Sku: 10CVX124
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nando From Houston tx
I have two of these in a small custom sealed box by JD probox running off a hifonics Brutus elite 1700.1 yellow top in the back. They hit pretty hard in my Cadillac but I think I'm gonna go with 2 more lol totally satisfied with the cvxs
eric s From savannah ga
got two these at 1ohm on a d class hifonics 1500 watt amp in my nissan maxima. these subs hit so hard my sunroof sounds like a machine gun when i turn em up. completely satisfied had two kenwood twelves and blew em to hell and back, great subs worth every penny used to think kicker was all hype true believer these days!!!!!!!
Kevin From Cincinnati
|I have two of these in a sealed box with a hifionics brz2100.1d at one ohm and a Rockford fosgate 360 line driver and they sound amazing, and hit really hard. Only have the amp a quarter way up. I highly recommend them.|