- Playback of CD/CD-RW/DVD/MP3/WMA
- 5.8" touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls (does not support music streaming)
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
- Fits double-sized dash openings
- Comprehensive User Interface revamp delivers intuitive touchscreen control and customizable menus. Tap, Swipe or Drag — exactly the way you expect a touchscreen device to work.
- Advanced iPod control featuring album art display, double-tap Alphabet Search, iTunes
- Tagging and Passenger Control mode.
- Navigation Ready! Easily add Navigation to any new AVH system with the AVIC-U220.
- UPC: 12562975719
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Michael From Alabama
I got this as a 16th birthday present for my 98 explorer and I gotta say, I looooooove it. It has a waaaaaay cleaner sound than the worthless stock headunit. Havent upgraded the door speakers yet but even with the stock speakers, people are STILL blown away [my 2 alpine type r's help with that too (;]. It really blew my expectations away. Great quality, great headunit. Definitely 2 thumbs up!
Nick From Macon, Ga
|Great headunit, installed in a 2011 Nissan Frontier. BEWARE Bluetooth music streaming does NOT work, making calls works flawlessly, with great call clarity. Another thing to note is that this unit does infact have 4v pre-outs. Onlinecarstereo has those two facts wrong. I would highly recommend this unit if your are looking for most. Steer clear if you MUST have Bluetooth streaming.|