- AVIC FEEDS for iPhone compatible
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
- Navigation destination entry by Voice Control (Address Search, POI selection by category or brand name)
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone and USB Devices (Optional Cable
- Required for iPod/iPhone)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- XM and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA preouts for adding on external amplifiers
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- DVD/CD Player
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Back-Up Camera Ready
- UPC: 86753091717
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
PeterLester From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Better than most dash installed units.....
With the new AVIC-X930 about to hit the shelves at $800, the older AVIC-920 price needs to come down because the newer unit has a newer, more powerful processor etc.
Also keep in mind that the IPhones and IPads are available with Navigon, TomTom and Garmin applications which also work extremely well making dask mounted GPS audio systems redundant.
While most electronics manufacturers drop pricing in accordance with Moore's law, the dash mounted audio/video/GPS units remain stubborn with higher pricing.
Emmanuel benitez From Castaic, Ca
|So far it's the best sound, had the d3 and it lasted a good 4 yrs so decided to get the 920, what a diffrence this thing is, High tec everything works too the tee, of course with the right set up. xm works great, Movies great, videos great, sound fanominal presetting is a snap easy to learn just play with it. I hate reading directionshands on for me.|
Jonathon From 859
|I purchased mine after have issues with two different clarion units. I love mine, I've notice that the radio doesn't hold a great signal sometimes. Other than That I love it. Great picture and sound quality.|