- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 1800 Watts Maximum Output Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- 1-ohm stable (output regulated to 900 Watts)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Infrasonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Class D design
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (11V - 16V allowable)
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-5/16"D
- UPC: 019048186416
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam From MN
Bought this when i was 17. I still have it now and i am 22. works great no problems. Its been 5 years.
sixx From lafayette,la
I purchased this amp about a week ago. This is a very good amp and for the money you cant beat it. I have them wired to 2 solo classic ten's, the amp played for about four hours not stop and never over heated.
Jance Dunaway From Mississippi
|I love this amp it hasnt have me any problems its never overheated or faded in and out I have two Polk db12s on it and they make my windows flex great amp for a great price and if you know anything about car stereos you should know that amp and subs are not rated on their max wattage rms is the real power of the subs and amps so no its not really a 1800w amp|