- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 1800 Watts Maximum Output Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- 1-ohm stable (output regulated to 900 Watts)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Infrasonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Class D design
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (11V - 16V allowable)
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-5/16"D
- UPC: 019048186416
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Josh steed From Arkansas
|Very nice amp and plenty of power!|
Devin From Arizona
|Great product. This amp gives the biggest bang for the buck. I would highly recommend anyone thats in the market for an amp to purchase the kenwood kac-9105. This company was fast on delivery and everything came with helpful instructions.|
victor serna From United States
This amp is very nice looking, it also has a built in fan to keep it cool. Comes with all features you need, plenty of power , my settings are on low side. I dont think you can get a better amp for the price. i have had the amp for a while and had no issues . I recommend this amp for those who are looking for a nice looking amp with power. Wwhat are you waiting for? Buy it now!!!