- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 1800 Watts Maximum Output Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- 1-ohm stable (output regulated to 900 Watts)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Infrasonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Class D design
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Operating Voltage: 14.4V (11V - 16V allowable)
- 13-11/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-5/16"D
- UPC: 019048186416
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joshua Silver From Martinsburg, WV
|Have had product for 1 year now with no issues.
Easy to tune, delivers a good amount of bass to the two kenwood subs in have hooked to it.
Internal fan has prevented any over heating
Could easily over power one subwoofer, would recommend getting a subwoofer with a slightly high RMS capability than this amplifier
Sam From MN
Bought this when i was 17. I still have it now and i am 22. works great no problems. Its been 5 years.
sixx From lafayette,la
I purchased this amp about a week ago. This is a very good amp and for the money you cant beat it. I have them wired to 2 solo classic ten's, the amp played for about four hours not stop and never over heated.